Monday, November 21, 2011

journal - 18

Autumn is my favorite season. There are so many qualities of Autumn that make it the best season, in my opinion. The perfect Autumn day for me would be one where I wake to the feeling of crisp autumn air on my face, as my body is snuggled up in a soft quilt. I would then take my time getting up, and eventually mosey my way down the stairs. There, I would smell a delicious smell of my mom making breakfast, and hear the sizzling bacon in the pan on the stove. I would also smell the bitter and fresh coffee that my grandma would be brewing in the coffee pot. There, I would eat breakfast and socialize with my family. I would then spend the day in Missouri at my brother's football game. Our family would watched the game all day and have fun! We would eat nachos and hot dogs, while enjoying watching Missouri's win against KU, their rival team. After the game, my brother and I would walk back to his dorm by the dim light of the setting sun. There, we would hang out and rest until our family would go out to dinner. After a delicious dinner and dessert, we would have warm hot chocolate and chai tea lattes, as the steam from them was rising up into the cool autumn air. After dinner, our family would go to church with my brother, and there I would get to meet socialize with many of his friends. After church, we would walk around campus as the dead, brown leaves crunch under our winter boots and tennis shoes. My family would hang out and watch a movie in our hotel, and spend time together laughing and talking. After that, we would go to sleep and leave the next day. That would be the perfect autumn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment