Wednesday, September 21, 2011

journal - 8




Each of the four seasons have their perks. In summer, there is no school, and it is hot outside, so it is fun to do things outdoors. In the winter, we get Christmas break and do not have school for a week. Also, in the winter is Christmas, snow, hot chocolate, snow days, and boots. I also like spring because spring is track season. I run track and spend all year preparing for that one time of the year. Spring is also neat because the weather is finally warmer and the air is crisp and everything seems to get a fresh start. Autumn, however, is my favorite season. There are so many things that are great about autumn. One great thing is the weather. It is not too hot and not yet too cold. The weather is perfect for football games and bonfires. Which brings me to another reason that I love autumn: football. I really enjoy football. My brother plays football, so I have grown up watching football and cheering him on. Football is a very common thing in my household and in America. In fact, it is the only sport designed to be played throughout the entire weekend. On Fridays in the autumn, I go to the Pleasant Plains High School football games. On Saturdays I either go to my brother's college football game, or watch it on t.v. And on Sundays, I watch professional football while I either take a nap, do my homework, or just rest. I like football, and all of the things that come with it. That is the main reason why my favorite season is autumn. Also in Autumn, there are bonfires. I love bonfires. The weather is kind of chilly, and perfect for standing around the fire to bond with your friends. Another thing about fall that I really appreciate is the clothes. Fall clothes are my favorite. For me, there are so many cute fall clothing options to choose from. Autumn clothes are fun. There are so many wonderful things about Autumn, and it is definitely my favorite season.

No comments:

Post a Comment