Monday, September 26, 2011

journal - 10

In my opinion, I strongly believe that the vocabulary assignment should be due next class. I am not saying this out of laziness or because I simply do not want to do it, but because I, and many other students in our class, are already quite overwhelmed by the amount of homework that we already have. Personally, I am already so far behind on all of my blogs, and by simply adding a vocabulary assignment on top of it all, makes it even more overwhelming. I have been sick for about a week now, and last week I missed a day of class. I am still behind from missing class, and am really struggling to catch back up on my work. It is not that I am not willing to do it, but so much of it is extremely time consuming, thought provoking, and even difficult to understand, comprehend, and respond to, that it is just too much right now. To be honest, my life is just crumbling in on top of me right now. I feel so far behind on things and I really need time to catch up on all of my school work, cleaning my room, Bible reading, and I need to take time to just relax so that I can get mentally prepared for the week to come. I am physically and mentally exhausted at this point. What I am striving for right now is to make it to the weekend. I could totally use a weekend to catch up on things and to feel prepared for life. The past two weeks I have been out of town, and have therefore not been able to catch up on all of the things that I need to do. As you can see, my life is clearly stressful right now and things are just crazy. A few things that I am trying to do to combat that is memorizing scripture, staying in God's word, and staying in a constant dialogue with God. Those things are very helpful to calm down the things in my life that I have not control of. But with my homework, I cannot help it and I simply have to do it, just like the vocabulary, if you make me turn it in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment